Hope you are doing well,
Sorry for the delay about the conference presentations. we decide after a long discussion, that conference finale dates remain the same. for this:
1- Please confirm about your paper Title, Authors Names, and Emails, then send us your final version to be published under the conference proceedings. Final date is 25 July 2020. Please use the conference email to send your finale version and not the Easychair System.
2- Please send us your presentation file of your article (include your email also) (as a video or powerpoint document), we will publish all presentations on the website. If one of the authors has some questions about the presentation, then he can contact him directly. Deadline 25 July 2020.
3- Once we received your finale version of your article (1) and the presentation file (2). We will send you (as soon as possible!) the official certificate of presentation by Stamp.
PS: if borders Open, we will send you the hard copy of the certificate, please send us your home address. Please expect a delay under this situation (COVID-19).
Thank you very much, Please accept our apologies regarding the delay. We were thinking that the conference will be better than this, but under the current situation (COVID-19) the conference management honestly became a little hard. Our company decided to give you a 50% as a promotion regarding the next conferences.
Because of Coronavirus (COVID-19). For safety reasons, there will be no venue and the conference will be run as a virtual conference (online presentations) on 9-10 July 2020.
Here are 20 reasons why you might consider attending a virtual conference: (https://sharpbrains.com/blog/2011/03/18/20-reasons-why-virtual-conferences-are-the-future/ )
- Less travel time means more time for you at work or with your family
- Dip in and out of events without being noticed
- No flight delays, passport control or security checks
- Juggle work demands with conference attendance
- No packing and unpacking and wondering whether your luggage will make it through to the other side
- Access all conference materials and audio online for 3 months after the event
- Show your boss demonstrable cost savings in straightened times
- Connect with a larger and more global audience, many of whom may have not attended due to cost and travel constraints
- Preview and review speaker presentations on your PC while listening to other material
- Easily locate conference attendees and arrange a conference call, rather than searching hotel lobbies for your clients
- No waste of paper on conference brochures/fliers that only go in the bin once home
- Save hundreds of thousands of gallons of air fuel because of the aggregate efforts of attendees
- Catch up on missed events in the evening or your free time
- Learn new skills in managing virtual technologies and online tools
- Access the whole event from the comfort of your own home or office
- No big hole in your bank balance while you wait for the expenses claim to clear
- Use the time you would be travelling to report back to colleagues on the key lessons
- Consider the efficient the transfer of information and how that will translate directly to your bottom line
- Registration Fees are as much as four times less than a “bricks and mortar” event
- No expenditure on hotels and sundries