The aim of BDAW20 is to bring together researchers, professors and students from around the world to present their latest ideas and research results within the scope of BDAW20. The conference will include presentations of contributed keynote talk abstracts, papers, poster sessions, and state-of-the-art lectures by invited keynote speakers: Topics:
BDAW20 will offer a variety of publication formats, including: Keynote Speaker, Abstract, full and short papers. Abstracts and Keynote Speakers are limited to 500 words. Full papers are limited to 8 pages and short papers are limited to 4 pages. Submissions must follow the formatting instructions of their respective submission category:
Current Keynote Speakers:
- Al-Sakib Khan Pathan, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Independent University, Bangladesh
- Ruma Kareem K. Ajeena, University of Babylon, Babil, Iraq
- Thierry Antoine-Santoni, UMR University of Corsica, France
- Trong-Hieu Le, Faculty of Electronics and Telecommunications Electric Power University (EPU) Hanoi, Vietnam
- Eduard Babulak, Liberty University Department of Computer Science School of Business, USA.
- Rentao Gu, Beijing University, China
- Mohd Ridzuan Ahmad, University of Technology, Malaysia
- Nirmalya Thakur, Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science University of Cincinnati, USA
- Ivan Ganchev, University of Limerick, Telecommunications Research Centre (TRC), Ireland
- Ariesta Satryoko, SKSG Universitas Indonesia, Indonesia
- Vasileios Memos, University of Macedonia, Greece
And many speakers: https://bdaw-conference.com/speakers/
After Selecting a Template, Submit your manuscript on or before: 01 June 2020
Accepted and registered manuscripts of BDAW20 2nd Edition Conference will be published in conference proceedings series with ISBN (978-1-912532-16-2).
The proceedings will be submitted to be reviewed and indexed in Scopus and Thomson Reuters Conference Proceedings Citation Index ( ISI Web of Science )
We have also many plans to publish the extended version of your article at a well known magazines (Springer, IEEE, and CRC): https://bdaw-conference.com/publications/
This is a good opportunity to participate at BDAW Second edition conference, where the cost is 199€ for Student, 299€ for Not-Student, and 249€ for Keynote Speakers https://bdaw-conference.com/registration/
There is no need to travel, stay at your home and publish your paper. Another promotion, it will be free for the second paper (regular or short paper) .