BDAW20 Online Registration System:
Elite Knowledge Group Ltd
Secured by Positive SSL
- The registration process begins once your paper is accepted.
- It is mandatory for at least one author of an accepted paper to register in order for the paper to appear in the proceedings and included in the Technical Program.
- Authors can choose the appropriate registration category to participate and attend BDAW20 Conference (i.e., Student, Non-Student, Keynote Speaker).
- For authors who are unable to attend the conference, but still wish to have their papers presented and published, can choose to register as a virtual participant. We offer online presentation, and the presentations of virtual participants will be uploaded to the BDAW20 website before the Conference dates and will be played during the Conference.
REGISTER NOW TO SAVE YOUR SEAT!
|REGISTRATION TYPE||VIRTUAL/VIDEO PRESENTATION|
|STUDENT||€ 249 Reduced To 199|
|NON STUDENT (LECTURER & PROFESSOR)||€ 349 Reduced To 299|
|KEYNOTE SPEAKER||€ 299 Reduced To 200|
(This package will be sent to your home by DHL)
- Conference proceedings
- Participation in all sessions
- Participation in all speaker talks
- Acceptance letter
- Certificate of participation with Stamp
- Conference material: Badge, Pen, Block Notes, gift and bag
- Publication of the accepted article in BDAW20 Conference Proceedings
- Conference program