1.Call For Speakers
Interested in speaking at BDAW20 International Conference on Big Data and Advanced Wireless Technologies? You’re in the right place. We are always looking to be at the forefront of the industry with the highest quality content. We begin reviewing submissions and notifying speakers during the months leading up to an event, so don’t wait until the last minute to submit
Good luck and we hope to see you at BDAW20 Conference soon!
To Submit a Speaker Proposal:
- Review the conference theme, Description and topics for the BDAW20 conference. If your area related to a specific topic and does not included in our list, Please contact us in order to update our topics with yours.
- Use the Keynote Speaker Template to submit a proposal that is relevant to the topic described
- The official speaking proposal submission deadline for the International Conference on Big Data and Advanced Wireless Technologies is June 01, 2020. However, BDAW20 is pleased to accept proposals anytime, even before we issue a Call for Speakers, or after the deadline has passed. Please note, after the deadline, as the BDAW20 Committee will get underway with speaker proposal selection, the earlier proposals are submitted, the higher the probability it will have of being accepted by the Committee.
- If you will be coordinating participation on behalf of a Speaker, please provide all your contact information in addition to that of the Speaker.
- You will be contacted if your proposal is accepted.
- Should you have any questions about the status of your proposal, please contact us.
- Please submit a keynote speaker proposal (Template) via our online submission system
|Full Name||Affiliation||Country||Paper Title|
|Juan A. Gómez-Pulido||Department of Technologies of Computers and Communications University of Extremadura Caceres||Spain||Tuning Hyper-parameters of Recommender Systems for Predicting Ambient Conditions from Wireless Sensors|